Book tickets online
Making Magazines 2012
- Friday 16 March 2012
- 9.30 am (registration from 8.45)
- In the Bridewell Hall, St Bride Foundation
- Tickets £85/£70 FoSB members · concessions £50/£45 FoSB members
A one day conference celebrating magazines today, from mass-market consumer titles to niche independents, via illustration and the iPad
Organised by Jeremy Leslie and Simon Esterson, supported by MagCulture, Eye magazine and St Bride Library.
- Marissa Bourke, Art Director, Elle.
- Russell Davies, writer and co-founder The Newspaper Club
- Andrew Diprose Art Director Wired UK and The Ride
- Gill Hudson, Editor, Reader’s Digest UK
- Danny Miller, founder, the Church of London
- Christoph Niemann, illustrator, New York Times Magazine
Jeremy Leslie, Simon Esterson, John L Walters and others reveal their favourite magazines from the past.
Conference newsstand: new and vintage magazines for sale
Ticket price includes a complimentary copy of a unique publication based on the day and created on site, to be distributed after the event.
Who’s attending? Find out on Lanyrd
Read the whole page again, read the page text, skip to a site-wide section or skip to the navigation for this section