Czech Mail Order Brides Guide in 2023
Statistics show that in 2010, only 20 Czech brides entered the US to get married, while in 2019, there were 48 K-1 visa applicants. None of them had children from previous marriages. The popularity of Czech brides is growing, and though there are not as many Czech brides as mail order brides from Eastern European countries, many men want to find love in this particular place.
|Popular cities to find Czech brides||Prague, Brno, Ostrava|
|Average age of brides||25 years old|
|Best Czech dating site||JollyRomance|
|How to win Czech women’s hearts||Show that you’re a gentleman and be financially stable|
|Average cost of Czech brides||$3,700 – $6,000|
In this guide, they will find all the information they may need to succeed.
3 Top Dating Sites to Find Czech Women
Why choose Czech girls for marriage?
Most men who join international dating sites or go to the Czech Republic to find a future spouse do it for the following reasons:
- They’re as beautiful as Eastern European women but more westernized. It’s no secret a lot of men search for a bride in Eastern European countries, but the thing is, the cultural gap is still large. From this perspective, the Czech Republic is a perfect compromise—a place with as honest and beautiful but way more westernized people.
- They’re motivated to start a serious relationship. The institution of the family is still strong here, and most Czech women want to find a decent partner, get married and have children. For them, it’s more important than most other things in life.
- They balance work and family life perfectly. Local girls are pretty ambitious, educated, and usually employed, but they don’t sacrifice their family life for their jobs, and again, that’s a kind of perfect compromise.
All this makes Czech girls the best wives for a large group of Western men, but what about Czech brides? What exactly makes them intermarry?
Why do Czech brides seek Western men?
The motivation of Czech women has nothing to do with money or the desire to immigrate at all costs. Usually, Czech girls consider marrying a foreigner for the following reasons:
- Open-mindedness and curiosity. Yes, sometimes, it’s that simple. Czech society is an open and modern community, and locals meet a lot of foreigners. Intermarriage and cross-cultural relationships aren’t stigmatized or uncommon, so many Czech women date foreigners because they, well, just like them.
- Failure to find a decent partner in the Czech Republic. A Czech bride can also start searching for a match overseas for some personal reasons, often because of the inability to find a good partner in her home country.
- Attraction to foreigners. The impact of Western culture is strong, and foreigners often seem exotic and even more attractive to Czech ladies.
Basically, that’s why pretty many women from the Czech Republic join dating sites to find a perfect foreign match.
How to meet Czech women for marriage?
If you want to find a Czech wife but don’t know how to get started, here are some simple recommendations to follow:
Learn more about the culture, make sure you know who you are likely to meet there, and how to approach Czech brides.
Choose the right website (a mail order bride platform or European/Czech dating site) where you’ll have the best chance of finding the right person.
Complete your profile and tell the members everything they should know about you, especially about your relationship expectations.
Communicate with ladies, and start a long-distance relationship.
Once you make sure you’ve really met someone special on the site, it’s time to schedule a date in real life. Only couples who have an authentic relationship and have met offline can get married in the US and most other countries.
How much does a Czech mail order bride cost?
Of course, a man can’t just mail order a Czech bride. However, he still needs to spend some money on online and offline services, and the main expenditures are as follows:
- Dating sites. If you’re going to join a Czech dating site or a Czech mail order bride site, you’ll need to spend some real money on special features. For example, on JollyRomance you’ll spend 10 credits worth $0.20 each on a 5-minute live chat session, and on UkraineBrides4You, it will cost you 0.5 credits (the price for credit starts at $3.99). So on both platforms, you can expect to spend around $100 a month, and $1,200 a year, respectively.
- Trips. If you go to the Czech Republic twice and stay there for 2 weeks each time, that will cost you around $3,600 in total.
- K-1 visa. If you help your future Czech wife get a visa, that will cost you around $1,200.
So, the total price of getting a bride will be around $6,000.
So, is finding a wife in the Czech Republic a good idea? The thing is, everyone should answer this question himself. However, if you believe your true love is waiting for you there, develop a strategy instead of making random choices. It goes for everything, from choosing the right dating site to the time to start planning a date in real life.