Chinese Mail Order Brides Guide in 2023
Although the number of Chinese women entering the US on K-1 fiance visas fell from 1825 to 1135 between 2010 and 2019, they are still among the most popular Asian brides among Americans, closely following Filipina and Vietnamese ladies.
|Popular cities to find Chinese brides||Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen|
|Average age of brides||25 years old|
|Best Chinese dating site||EasternHoneys|
|How to win Chinese women’s hearts||Be financially stable, show respect and be polite|
|Average cost of Chinese brides||$3,000 – $10,000|
And unlike them, Chinese women are less likely to bring along children from previous marriages (10% vs. 15% on average). So if you’re considering starting a family with a Chinese woman, our insights might come in handy.
3 Top Dating Sites to Find Chinese Women
Why choose Chinese girls for marriage?
Although generalizations will never do Chinese women justice, let’s try to highlight their best traits. According to our research, Chinese mail order brides are so popular because they are:
- Feminine and caring. The understated beauty of Chinese women is enchanting, and their dedication to creating a strong family makes them perfect wives.
- Respectful and open-minded. Not only are they well-mannered and polite, but Chinese girls are also highly adaptable to change, which is especially important for international marriages.
- Strong and hard-working. Despite their femininity, Chinese ladies can work hard to achieve their goals regardless of the challenges and hardships in their way.
Besides, Chinese women are exotic, intelligent, and loyal. And if those are the things you want in your life partner, it’s worth looking into international dating.
Why do Chinese brides prefer American men?
Chinese women are not easy to please, and many local men fall short of their high expectations. As a result, more girls are looking into getting married to Americans, as they are seeking:
- Better husbands. Despite the missing 30 million women and intense rivalry among Chinese men, the latter don’t make good husbands and tend to be cold, uncaring, and disloyal. So Chinese women see relationships with foreigners as a chance to avoid unhappy marriages.
- Equality and partnership. Chinese ladies take care of the bulk of child-rearing and household chores, spending up to 4 hours daily on unpaid labor. So they see a marriage with an American as a chance to break free from the traditional gender roles.
- Career opportunities. Chinese women face discrimination during the job hunt and in the workplace as well as a severe lack of childcare support. So getting married to an American can help hard-working Chinese ladies achieve their full potential.
These are just a few reasons, but as you get to know your Chinese mail order bride better, you may sneak a peek into additional motivations she might have.
How to meet Chinese women for marriage?
If you choose an online dating route, it will take you merely a few steps to go from single to happily married:
Experiment with international dating sites until you settle on the most suitable option.
Develop a strong online dating presence with an attractive photo and compelling bio.
Be active and reach out to beautiful Chinese girls until you find your future bride.
Keep the relationship going through chat, video calls, and in-person meetings.
Propose whenever you’re ready to tie the knot and take care of immigration paperwork.
Plan and host a wedding ceremony in China or the US.
Please remember that you need to get married within 90 days if your Chinese bride comes to the US with a K-1 fiance visa.
How much does a Chinese mail order bride cost?
We can’t voice the exact sum, but we can estimate your expenses accounting for the major spending categories:
- Premium membership on a dating site. The credit package rates differ depending on the dating platform of your choice. For instance, on EasternHoneys, the rates range between $9.99 and $149.99, while on TheLuckyDate, you’ll have to pay $19 to $179.
- Travel budget. A two-week stay in China with transportation and entertainment for two can cost from $1872 to $4,689, while a round-trip airfare will add about $1,000 to the bottom line.
- Immigration and relocation expenses. Visa application, adjustment of status, medical exam, and other paperwork will cost around $2,300. And you’ll also need to cover a one-way trip from China and the shipping costs of your future wife’s possessions.
- Wedding spending. Depending on your preferences and plans, a wedding reception will cost between $15,000 and $45,000, though getting married in a city hall is always a possibility, too.
Although the bottom line may seem excessive, when you think about it, it’s comparable to the overall cost of a lengthy offline courtship.
Chinese women are the third most popular among Asian mail order brides for a reason. Their exotic beauty, sharp intelligence, and impeccable manners make Chinese ladies excellent life partners for successful American men.
Besides, online dating sites make meeting your perfect match easier than ever, thanks to flexible search filters, video calls, and gift delivery services. If only relocation and immigration procedures were as easy as finding Chinese brides.