Polish Mail Order Brides Guide in 2023
Poland boasts incredible untapped mail order bride potential, as the number of Polish women applying for K-1 visas remained roughly the same between 2010 (145) and 2019 (135). And judging by the number of K-2 visa applications, the percentage of Polish girls bringing their children into American families is around 15% on average.
|Popular cities to find Polish brides||Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Poznań|
|Average age of brides||25 years old|
|Best Polish dating site|
|How to win Polish women’s hearts||Be a gentleman, be supportive and respectful|
|Average cost of Polish brides||$2,150 – $8,200|
So if you wish to explore relationships with Polish women, our insights will be helpful.
3 Top Dating Sites to Find Polish Women
Why choose Polish ladies for marriage?
It’s a tragedy Americans don’t know much about Polish women. Although it’s impossible to generalize every girl’s character, most Polish ladies fit the following criteria:
- Hard-working and ambitious. Polish people are the second most hard-working in Europe, and local women are well-educated and eager to build successful careers to rival men.
- Caring and hospitable. Guests are always welcome in Polish homes, and Polish women are superb cooks, as well as loving wives and mothers, which makes for solid and lasting marriages.
- Resourceful and inventive. Even though they may sometimes complain about difficulties, Polish women always come up with ways to overcome troubles at work or home.
Besides, like most girls from Eastern Europe, they are gorgeous and have no trouble understanding Western culture and values, unlike some Asian and Latina ladies.
Why do Polish mail order brides seek American men?
Although Polish ladies are outgoing, international marriages are still an exception rather than a rule. However, those who seek Western men are usually looking for what they can’t find in relationships with locals, including:
- Freedom. Polish women are expected to fit traditional gender roles with little choice, so marrying an American can be a freeing experience for young ladies.
- Affection. Polish men are reserved and may seem cold, while Western men are usually perceived as more open about their emotions, especially with their loved ones.
- Comfortable lifestyle. Polish women are ready to work hard for financial security, but having extra insurance thanks to a successful American husband is highly tempting to most young Poles.
Of course, personal motivation may vary greatly, but the desire for a happy, loving family is nearly universal among Polish girls.
How to find Polish brides for marriage?
The Internet makes meeting and dating Polish women easier than ever, but you still need to know some tips. So to find your perfect match fast, follow these steps:
Research and test several international dating sites and choose the best one for your needs.
Create an appealing profile and browse Polish women’s accounts to find potential matches.
Experiment with different communication tools to find the most comfortable for both of you.
Establish a connection and keep in touch until you are ready to meet in person.
Travel to Poland or have your lady visit you in the US to decide if there’s chemistry between you two.
Arrange her move to the US and help her apply for a visa and other paperwork.
Plan a wedding and hold a ceremony to tie the knot.
Do not rush through the steps to the final prize and take your time getting to know your future Polish bride, but once you’re sure of your choice, remember to get married within 90 days of her entering the US on a K-1 visa.
How much does a Polish mail order bride cost?
Just like any relationship you’ve had with local girls, dating a Polish woman will require spending, though the expense categories will be very different. So here they come:
- Dating site fees. If you buy the biggest credit package once a month, you’ll get 750 credits for $149.99 on JollyRomance or 100 credits for $399 on UkrainianBrides4you. The overall expenses will depend on the duration of your online relationship.
- IRL meeting budget. A two-week trip to Poland to meet your bride in person will cost $2,000 to $5,500, with an additional $500 to $2,000 for airfare.
- Visa and immigration expenses. The cost of travel and shipping for your Polish bride and her belongings may differ, but the cost of immigration paperwork will add around $2,300 to the bottom line. Using the services of an immigration attorney will drive your expenses further up.
- Wedding ceremony. In Poland, the average cost of a wedding ceremony ranges from $9,000 to $13,000, while in the US, you’ll need to spend from $15,000 to $45,000.
The cost estimates above include economy and high-end options, so it’s up to you to decide how much you wish to spend on each aspect of your relationship with your future Polish wife.
Polish ladies make perfect life partners thanks to a unique combination of ambition, caring, and resourcefulness. Besides, they are culturally closer to us than girls from other Eastern European states, like Belarus or Ukraine.
So if you’ve been toying with international dating, give Polish girls a try, and I guarantee you’ll be pleasantly surprised.