Romanian Mail Order Brides Guide in 2023
Romanian girls aren’t the most popular among American men, considering the number of K-1 fiance visa applications didn’t change much between 2010 and 2019, with a barely perceptible shift from 216 to 158.
|Popular cities to find Romanian brides||Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timișoara, Iași|
|Average age of brides||28 years old|
|Best Romanian dating site||JollyRomance|
|How to win Romanian women’s hearts||Do compliment them, be caring and respectful|
|Average cost of Romanian brides||$1200 – $4400|
Besides, only around 10% of Romanian women brought their kids into new marriages. Still, we’ll share the core insights if you want to explore the Romanian mail order bride option.
3 Top Dating Sites to Find Romanian Women
Why choose Romanian ladies for marriage?
Most Americans are drawn to Romanian women because they are gorgeously curvy and charming, but there’s more to the national character than that. Most Romanian girls are also:
- Open and fun-loving. They laugh and smile easily, are chatty, and enjoy some friendly gossip, though it’s always kind and never cruel.
- Smart and hard-working. Punctuality and exceptional work ethic are common in Romania, and most women possess higher education and strive to build successful careers.
- Flexible and resourceful. Historically, Romanians survived many hardships, and modern women can devise ingenious solutions to everyday problems without batting an eye.
Of course, every Romanian woman you meet will only partially fit this portrait, but you’ll have the pleasure of unraveling her mystery in due time.
Why do Romanian brides seek Western men?
For all their outstanding traits, Romanian women often feel neglected and underappreciated. So they turn to international relationships in search of:
- A shoulder to lean on. Complaints are a national sport in Romania, but local women prefer men who take control of their destiny instead of cursing fate. And many believe men from the West are overachievers.
- An equal partnership. Romanian women are pushed towards traditional gender roles, which are no longer enough to keep them happy. A marriage with a Westerner can introduce endless opportunities inaccessible in Romania.
- A lifelong commitment. Despite a deeply religious society, many Romanian men stray from marriage, while women prefer loyalty and fidelity and hope to find it with American men.
Personal reasons for international dating and marriage vary but finding love, respect, and care are universal among girls from Romania and other Eastern European countries.
How to find Romanian mail order brides for marriage?
The road to getting a Romanian wife may seem impossible long, but if you take one step at a time, you’ll realize your happily ever after is within reach. All you need to do is complete the following steps:
Research and test several international dating sites and apps to choose the best one for you.
Sign up and fill your profile with attractive photos and personal details to help you find matches.
Study women’s accounts and reach out via text, photo, or video messages to find the most comfortable communication mode.
Develop a long-term relationship with one or two Romanian ladies until you feel safe meeting in person.
Arrange your meeting in Romania or the US and spend time getting to know each other better.
Propose and arrange your bride’s move to America by helping her apply for a K-1 fiance visa.
Plan and host a wedding ceremony within 90 days of your Romanian bride’s entry on a K-1 visa.
Do not rush through these steps; let your dating progress naturally develop to ensure you're both comfortable with the pace and status of your relationship.
How much does a Romanian mail order bride cost?
Although you can never predict how much money dating a local girl will cost, the financial side of international relationships is easier to estimate. To make things easy, we suggest focusing on the four biggest expenses, which include:
- Dating site fees. Multiply the price of the most expensive credit package ($149.99 on JollyRomance or $399 on UkrainianBrides4you) by the number of months, and you'll estimate your online dating expenses.
- In-person meeting in Romania. Add $500 to $1,000 worth of airplane tickets to the average cost of the two-week trip to Romania ($950 to $1900), and you'll get a rough travel spending estimate.
- Immigration paperwork fees. The cost of Form I-129 and other standard paperwork amounts to around $2,300, though you'll need to account for your Romanian bride's travel and shipping costs.
- Wedding planning. Average wedding expenses range from $15,000 to $45,000, though getting married in a city hall or courthouse can save you a lot of money.
Like any spending estimates, these are merely rough numbers, and your choices can lower or increase them significantly.
Romania may not be the first country to come to mind when you’re looking for your future wife, but Romanian women have much to offer. And online dating sites make bridging the distance and finding your perfect match easy and comfortable. All you need is to give them a try.